domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

Nice experience!


I had a nice experience serving others in Solca. I was happy and I made others happy. I was happy because I was helping all the time, instead stay in my home doing nothing and I made them happy because we made activities that made them have fun. And also, we gave to the children the hope of being cured and dreaming about the things they want to do someday.

Is true that have cancer is not easy, but we tried to make them forget about that disease and live smiling every single day. Of course those cases of children made us (gaby and me) see life from another point of view. I think we enjoy life more than before.

2 comentarios:

  1. Nice blog!!
    You say it was happy to help the kids, you are going to continue with this work?

    ResponderEliminar